Chocolate balls are a no bake chocolate treat that are so easy to make! Enjoy!
FYI: this recipe will give about 15-20 chocolate balls.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
► 100 g butter (room temperature)
► 1,5 dl sugar
► 3 dl oats (I prefer whole grain)
► 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
► 3 tablespoons of pure cocoa
► 2 tablespoons of cold espresso/regular coffee
► Granulated sugar/coconut flakes/ sprinkles/chocolate powder/whatever you want to coat your balls in (no pun intended)
01) Pour the granulated sugar onto a plate
02) Pour all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl
03) Mix with your hands until it's formed a fairly firm dough
04) Start rolling the dough into little balls (you can dip your hand in cold water to make it easier to roll)
05) Pop them onto the plate and coat them with the granulated sugar/coconut flakes/whatever coating you want
06) Put the balls onto another plate (I find it easiest to coat them on one plate and then move them to another so I can keep coating the others on the same plate)
07) When you've coated all your balls (pun intended!), put the plate in the fridge for the balls to set for about 30 minutes.
08) Now that they've set they're ready to eat! ☺